We accept IDR's and UW P-cards.
Departmental Instructions for University of Wyoming Accounts
- The University of Wyoming will set up each department with a revolving University of Wyoming account, this replaces having an open IDR on file at the store.
- This account will be billed out on a monthly basis.
- You can let us know who is authorized to charge on this account or any other special instructions you deem necessary.
- Departments can charge on the account for supplies needed during the month.
- The University of Wyoming will retain all receipts for monthly purchases.
- The University of Wyoming will mail a statement to the department at the end of the month for all purchases made during the month.
- When the statement is received by the department, they will look over the charges to ensure accuracy.
- All signed receipts will be kept at the University of Wyoming until payment has been received; if you need to know who signed for a receipt you can contact the IDR counter.
- The department prepares the IDR with account information and returns the IDR to University of Wyoming within 1 week.
- If the department would like to use their p-card instead of an IDR to pay the account off, please have the P-Card holder bring their P-card to the University of Wyoming for processing.
- When an IDR is received in the University of Wyoming, all signed receipts will be attached to the IDR and stamped with our account information.
- The University of Wyoming will then send the IDR over to Accounting for processing.
- Connect to the www.iteminfo.com website.
- Browse the website by item number or category.
- Shop and add to your cart as usual
- When you have finished shopping, click the "e-mail list" button.
- Fill in your University of Wyoming IDR contact's e-mail of firstname.lastname@example.org in the "To:" field.
- Continue to fill in the rest of the necessary information including account number and contact information. For security purposes, DO NOT enter P-Card numbers to pay for purchases. Instead, the IDR staff will contact you after submitting your order to finalize the payment.
- Click "Submit".