Cowboy Cash 2017Earning Dates: September 6th - September 16th, 2017 Redeem Dates: October 2nd - October 14th, 2017
The initials and date on the front are for the cashier who gives out the cashier who gives out the cash during the earning dates. The cashier who recieves it during the redeem dates will follow standard coupon procedure of date, register, initial and transaction total on the back.
- One $5 Cowboy Cash coupon will be issued for every $50 spent -
- Shipping, tax, and gift card purchases excluded
- Cowboy Cash coupons can be earned and redeemed in-store only. Offer is not transferable.
- Cowboy Cash coupons cannot be redeemed for cash and are not a legal tender. No cash back.
- Cowboy Cash may NOT be redeemed:
- On textbooks, food or sundry items, IDT and P-Card purchases, Apple, Microsoft or Dell products.
- To reduce customer's University Store charge account or any third-party charge accounts balance.
- As price adjustment on prior purchases.
- To purchase University Store Gift Cards.