Textbooks Quick Questions
Inclusive Access Fall 2018 Courses
- What is RedShelf?
- RedShelf.com is an eBook distributor. Purchasing digital textbooks through Redshelf allows users access to textbooks the same purchased.
- What type of device can I use to access my digital content?
- The RedShelf cloud reader is accessible on any internet enabled device that supports browsers including: laptops/desktops, tablets & smartphones.
- Can I access my digital content when I don't have an internet connection?
- Offline availability is based on the content creator’s restriction settings and varies from book to book.
- Can I print digital content?
- Printing options are available based on the content creator’s restriction settings. If printing is permitted two options are available:
- % allowed - A print limit has been selected based on a percentage of the content’s total pages. Once the limit is reached printing will no longer be available.
- Specific page # - The content creator may designate specific page numbers that could be printed. (ex: 5, 11, 20).
- Who do I contact if I'm having trouble viewing my digital content?
- Please contact email@example.com regarding any technical questions, concerns or issues. Be sure to provide the specific question, issue or concern so they can assist you in the quickest possible way.